GameMaster 4: Sonic GameMaster 4: Sonic

oh my fucking god

this is a masterpiece

Not So Ultimate Brawl Not So Ultimate Brawl

Not bad!

Nice to see someone actually trying to learn from my source files :] lol

I like the animation. Now invest your time in making something longer, and keep practicing. You'll get there.

Super Left 4 Dead Bros. Super Left 4 Dead Bros.

Ha!

That was really good! Props for making me giggle! :]

World Track Racing World Track Racing

not too shabby! the graphics were the downfall. Horribly complimenting colors mixed with confusing looking objects. The programming was top notch though. Nice game!

18plus responds:

Thank you very much .

Dry Fire Reloaded Dry Fire Reloaded

holy crap this is amazing! :p

Stone-Steven responds:

Wow man, you're totally right. I bet you are like, sooper cool dewed doe.

Mono Caves Mono Caves

Too many snes games.

I understand that you were going for a style here, but fuck. There is nothing original about this. The music is ear rape, the graphics are O.K., there is no color, and not much to jedge. I played it for 5 minutes before losing interest. Sorry :(

OOTHQ: Gerudo Valley OOTHQ: Gerudo Valley

Everything is great but...

that damn drum loop! This isnt dnb! lmao find something a little more suttle. :)

Hoeloe responds:

It's not DNB, no, but the drums are not either. They are actually rock percussion, there are subtle differences between the genres of percussion. I chose rock percussion for this over classical, because in the original game, Gerudo Valley's music really gave the impression of being separate to the rest of Hyrule. It did this by using a different form of percussion, and a guitar as the main instrument. Since I rewrote the percussion, and cut down on the usage of the guitar, I decided to use another style of percussion, and went with rock drums, because not only do they fit a guitar, but they also work well with classical instruments on occasion.

Also, it allowed me to add to the punch at 1:03.

Cold Hands Cold Hands

beautiful!

8D!

AlexGoldsmith responds:

Thanks alot man. Those kind of reviews make it all worth it. :)

Faun Faun

cool!

I'd love to see you do a bitey fanart :)

Mr.Holy! Mr.Holy!